[BRLTTY] Can Brltty output results to a text file in BRF format

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:12:03 EST 2015

Actually what I want is a pass through of what is showing on the display to a text file that I can then load into the Braille dispay. FOr example LatexAccess suports outputting to BRLTTY, however although this is great when one is on-line and reading the Braille with the display directly connected, I can't keep an archiaval of the output. So I want to take the xame output that was coming to the Braille display and store it in a text file.
-Kevin