[BRLTTY] Improving the key table help.

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 14:58:23 EST 2015

Hi,

Dave Mielke schrieb am 12.01.2015, 23:08 -0500:
>The file Focus14.txt is attached to this message as an example of my first
>crack at improving the key table help. I've tried to take into account all of
>the suggestions that've been made. This includes:
I think this is a really great improvement. Although I was fine with the old
documentation, this one is much more precise and since you've grouped the
bindings, it is much easier to search for a particular functionality.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0