[BRLTTY] Improving the key table help.

Dr. Volker Jaenisch volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de
Wed Jan 14 04:46:32 EST 2015

Hi Dave!
On 13.01.2015 05:08, Dave Mielke wrote:
> Volker: I'm hoping you'll see this message as you began this subject so I'm
> particularly looking for your feedback.
I am impressed by the work that is already done. There is now structure
and there are clever ideas
for the navigation through the documentation. I cannot contribute to the
usability aspects (Wich keys to use for what purpose)
 since I am no braille user. But I can clearly state that the process
improving the documentation
and usability is IMHO on a very good path.

Volker

   inqbus  it-consulting       Dr.  Volker Jaenisch
   Richard-Strauß-Str. 1       +49(08861) 690 474 0
   86956   Schongau-West       http://www.inqbus.de