[BRLTTY] Improving the key table help.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jan 15 10:26:51 EST 2015

If we were to use the routing keys, I'm still wondering if we really want
header expansion. The help screen should, as I see it, be as simple as possible
to find ones way around simply because it's the HELP screen. For a new user,
I'm sure presenting him with a fully shrunk initial help screen would be rather
unusable.

What about interpreting the routing keys as GOTOMARK commands, and
prepopulating the marks with the header locations? Then, the user would be able
to press successive routing keys to jump around the screen fairly easily.