[BRLTTY] Console font that supports unicode braille

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sun Jan 18 16:28:21 EST 2015

I'm about to work out a Perl module that converts between different
braille character sets, e.g. to/from US ASCII, Eurobraille etc. To do
that, I plan to use unicode braille as the internal coding system. As
these characters onlsy shows up as question mark on my braille display,
that's inconvenient. I'm using a Fedora 20 system in text mode. The font
I use, is latarcyrheb-sun16. Is there a font available for Fedora that
displays unicode braille?

Thanks and regards,
Lars