[BRLTTY] Regarding Finnish tables

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jan 14 16:53:48 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Eerikäinen Jukka (CELIA) on 2015/01/13 at 09:42 +0000]

>Does anyone on this list know where the table for Finnish 8 dot Braille is
>originally from or who has designed it?

It was submitted to us, way back on February 28 of 2004, by Timo Matsinen.

>Also, any and all information concerning use of BRLTTY in Finland would be
>highly appreciated.

Brltty does have Finnish users, but it's possible that they aren't subscribed
to this list. I say this because I usually hear from them via my personal email
address. Perhaps Timo knows more about how to best get in touch with them. I'll
be sending you his email address in a private message.