[BRLTTY] Feature request: new movement commands

Aura Kelloniemi spammi.helevetti at nbl.fi
Fri Nov 13 04:33:56 EST 2015

Hi

I use BRLTTY on a virtual terminal which is very wide (200 characters). There
are two types of commands which would be very useful for me and I wish they
could be added.

The first is aset of commands which move the window to a different line, and
then move it to the leftmost edge of the terminal. The most useful of them
would be LNUP+toLeft and LNDN+toLeft, but PRPROMPT+toLeft and NXPROMPT+toLeft
would be nice too. Would it be a good idea to allow some more commands to take
the +toLeft modifier?

With a terminal as large as mine, it is often hard to find something to read,
if an application draws a small window to the center of the screen. I wish
BRLTTY had two commands, which would move to the next or previous window with
something that is non-blank, e.g. FWINLTSKIPSPACE/FWINRTSKIPSPACE or
NXNONBLANK/PRNONBLANK.

Thank you for reviewing this.

--
Aura