[BRLTTY] Braille display with PC keyboard?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Fri Nov 13 13:00:59 EST 2015

Dear Bram,

Bram Duvigneau (2015/11/13 10:15 +0100):
> Hi,
>
> Yes, Handytech has the older BrailleStar and the newer ActiveStar
> displays with such a feature. I guess some notetakers might also be able
> to expose the built-in keyboard to the PC, but of course that would
> drive the price if you are not planning in using note taker features.

Many thanks for such a prompt and helpful response! That's exactly what
I was looking for: a device with braille display and PC-style keyboard
but which is not a notetaker. Nowadays it seems more interesting to be
ablt to combine such a device with a smartphone or so than to rely on a
full solution which will most of the time be limited somehow.

So thanks a lot, I'll definitely have a look into these!

Best wishes,

Shérab.