[BRLTTY] Braille voyager 70

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Nov 18 10:13:48 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Alexander Masic on 2015/11/18 at 00:38 +0100]

>I have now purchased an Convert box wich Optelec provide. The price was more
>or less robb. but ok. 70 cells display is 70 cells display. So now it,s works
>very well with both Jaws 17 and window eyes and other screenreaders running
>windows 10 64 bit maschine..

What does the box do? Do you access your Voyager via USB or via a serial port?

>But my problem is that i can't get it work together with brltty and NVDA. And
>i would like to use it with nvda. Because it's better in many situation then
>Jaws.

Do you mean directly with NVDA, or do you mean still via brltty?

If you're using brltty, we'd need to see a debug log that shows what's
happening when the problem occurs.