[BRLTTY] Braille voyager 70

Alexander Masic list at masic.se
Wed Nov 18 11:07:56 EST 2015

Hehe. I'M not a techguy to understand it clearly. However i conect it
from the brailledisplays uSB-port to the convertbox , and another usb
from the box in to the computer. My gues is the box converts from an old
usb-standard to a newer, or convert from 32 to 64 bit.
Another intresting thing is that Voyager does not shows up in my device
manager. But in devices and printers an unspecific device shows up as,
"USB converter".
However it works very well with jaws and Windows eyes.