[BRLTTY] Braille voyager 70

Alexander Masic list at masic.se
Thu Nov 19 16:40:04 EST 2015

I'M sorry. but it does not work at all.
Maybe I'M doing something wrong.
However i did as follow:
1. run that exe-file and follow that instruction as shows up.
2. Select voyager an port usb.
3. Installed that drivers brltty provide. and finnish.
4. Click install with Admin privileieg.
But when i run nvda it say can't found brltty service or something like
that.
Gues i'm not able to send files to this list. but i have run debug and
wil send it to you on that mailaddress you have below.