[BRLTTY] Braille voyager 70

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Nov 19 17:55:36 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Alexander Masic on 2015/11/19 at 22:40 +0100]

>i did as follow:
>1. run that exe-file and follow that instruction as shows up.
>2. Select voyager an port usb.
>3. Installed that drivers brltty provide. and finnish.
>4. Click install with Admin privileieg.

I can see the problem in your log. You need to select the Alva driver instead
of the Voyager driver. This is because the box converts the Voyager protocol
that the device uses into the Alva protocol that the host is supposed to use.

>Gues i'm not able to send files to this list.

You should be able to attach a log to a message to this list. What error did
you get?

>but i have run debug and wil send it to you on that mailaddress you have
>below.

Yes, that did work.