[BRLTTY] Hims Braille Sense not Working on Linux

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Nov 21 14:44:32 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Rob on 2015/11/21 at 13:02 -0600]

>I tried all 4 ports on the linux box and none of them worked.

Did you check with lsusb as well? If lsusb isn't showing it then brltty won't
see it. If, on the other hand, lsusb does show it but brltty isn't seeing it
then there'd likely be a problem with brltty.

>It looks as though I'm not going to be able to use this device on Linux.

Is the dmesg output you sent earlier complete or might there be more
information to analyze?