[BRLTTY] Another App Causing BRLTTY to Crash

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 07:36:45 EDT 2016

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> wrote:
> Have you enabled USB debugging? It's disabled by default.

It is enabled. The problem is that there are no USB drivers for this tablet. Therefore, ADB cannot see it; and the standard google driver will not install. Windows just claims the best driver for the device is already installed and just ignores the google USB driver.
Perhaps I will have better luck getting the tablet to be seen by linux.
In the meantime, I'll try the app in question on my phone, which does work with ADB.