[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sun Aug 7 08:55:05 EDT 2016

Hi,

After the thread which has been started here, I got a vario and test the
reported bug, and I confirm it.

Step to reproduce:
1. Start brltty (master)
2. Write with braille keyboard 3 characters.
A. brltty bufferizes, that is, I enter 3 chars, it "freezes", I go on
typing, all I typed is inserted suddenly (or not).
B. Brltty "restarts", it means I get the starting message very often. It
doesn't restart fully, as the conf is maintained (braille table set at
start time, etc).

Well actually I think the display is not usable. How could 9e help? What
log would you need?

I precise I have:
1. My main session brltty, where I run another braille display, brltty 3.4;
2. The test session: ./run-brltty -b bm -d usb:, with master brltty release.

What kind of log could help?

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL