[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

Tayky tayky33 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:33:50 EDT 2016

Envoyé de mon iPhone

> Le 16 août 2016 à 18:45, Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> a écrit :
> Hi Dave,
I'm not sure ...
what do you want exactly ?
Have adding in my brltty.monf after log-level.        debug, brlkeys, inp.......
But after a restart brltty print an error
brltty: unknown line in file brltty.conf : it's my translate because my brltty is in french :)

test in bash and typing a fake command:
test 1:
éééé : dots (1,2,3,4,5,6) output éé and restart brltty.
test 2:
lllll : dots (1,2,3) : output : lll and brltty restart.

Thank for more informations