[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Aug 16 14:04:23 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Tayky on 2016/08/16 at 19:33 +0200]

>Have adding in my brltty.monf after log-level.        debug, brlkeys, inp.......

That's the right place to do it. What, exactly, does that line say?

>But after a restart brltty print an error
>brltty: unknown line in file brltty.conf : it's my translate because my brltty is in french :)

It'd be a good idea to include the original French along with your translation.
Even if your translation is right, it gives me an opportunity to learn.

>test in bash and typing a fake command:
>test 1:
>éééé : dots (1,2,3,4,5,6) output éé and restart brltty.
>test 2:
>lllll : dots (1,2,3) : output : lll and brltty restart.

The log wasn't attached. Let's be sure that the brltty.conf log-level line is
right first, though, and then do the test.