[BRLTTY] Error building BRLTTY: cannot stat 'brltty-tune'

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:23:42 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm aware this error I'm having is probably straightforward to most of
you, but with my limited understanding of BRLTTY and Linux, I don't
really grasp the matter.  I'm trying to upgrade (from BRLTTY 5.2 qto
BRLTTY 5.4) and running into this error when running 'make install'.

Cannot stat 'brltty-tune'

I couldn't find why this error occurred.  It seems it's a new feature,
and perhaps I don't have it on 5.2, while the installer now tries to
locate it.  Can somebody give me a workaround?

Thanks for your help,

Vincent