[BRLTTY] Selecting Menu Options with BasicBraille

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:07:23 EDT 2016

First there's no mention of this in the hotkeys table. It tells you how to get in and out of the preferences menu, but not how to select different menu items. Unless I missed it.
It was by accident that I found hitting different routing keys changed the selection. This should be altered. Perhaps hitting display2 and display5 could cycle backwards and forward through the menu choices. For example contraction tables. They could also be used to open and close submenus.