[BRLTTY] chromebook?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Aug 15 07:40:31 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by mattias jonsson on 2016/08/14 at 17:46 +0200]

>anyone no if braille support on chromebooks are built with brltty?

Yes.

>when a chromebook are in developer mode
>
>you can access a vt terminal with alt+ctrl+f1
>
>are it possible to get braille there?

I asked. F1 is the GUI. F2 is a text console. Braille used to work in older
models, but, in newer ones, the vcsa devices needed to inspect the screen
content have been removed. It may be possible to still get them back, but I
don't have a Chromebook on which to experiment.