[BRLTTY] permissions on the brlapi.key file

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:09:14 EDT 2016

hi

Boy do I feel stupid. I don't have to create a new group or do any of
that other stuff I talked about. Brltty already provides a group called
brlapi I can work with. This simplifies things enormously. I'll just
change the permissions on the file during the last stage of the build
process, make sure the default user gets added to brlapi, and when
installed the created user does as well and things should more or less work.

Thanks

Kendell Clark