[BRLTTY] BRLTTY crash

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Fri Dec 2 05:04:02 EST 2016

Hi Dave

Dave Mielke schrieb am 01.12.2016, 17:35 -0500:
>[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2016/12/01 at 23:23 +0100]
>
>>>BRLTTY .4 just crashed while I worked on normal TTY. I've attached a full back trace,
>>>but that is rather longish.
>>Is there any chance that somebody would find the time to pick this up for debugging?
>
>Sure. Did I miss this one? Where's the log file?
Sorry, there is none. I did not have logging enabled when the crash happened. It
only happened once so far and I thought I'd better report it. If the back trace
is not helpful at all,  I'll try to capture another crash with logging enabled.

If I would log key events and speech events, is there a way to anonymize the log
file? Especially key presses are quite problematic, i.e. when entering
passwords.

Thanks
Sebastian
--