[BRLTTY] BRLTTY crash

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Dec 2 20:58:43 EST 2016

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2016/12/02 at 11:04 +0100]

>Sorry, there is none. I did not have logging enabled when the crash happened.
>It only happened once so far and I thought I'd better report it. If the back
>trace is not helpful at all,

Maybe I missed the backtrace, then. Sometimes I don't notice attachments so
it's always best to tell me if there is one. Please send it again.

>If I would log key events and speech events, is there a way to anonymize the log
>file? Especially key presses are quite problematic, i.e. when entering
>passwords.

No, there isn't. If you enable the kbdkeys log category (for the keyboard)
and/or the brlkeys log category (for the braille device) then it'll log them.
It can't know which keys not to log.  You can always send it to me privately in
order to keep that kind of stuff off-list.