[BRLTTY] BRLTTY issues on android

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 04:09:09 EST 2016

> Create a top-level folder in your internal memory (usually /sdcard,
> /storage/something, or something like that)
> named brltty. If you have an external SD card slot, you can also create a
> top-level brltty folder there. It looks in both places. Try placing your
> .lpf files there.

I have created a folder named "brltty" both in internal (/storage/sdcard0)
and external sdcard (/storage/extSdcard) and placed .lpf file in both
folders but nothing changed. I have also created  a folder named "Profile"
in both brltty folders and put .lpf file there.

It is interesting that when I press The key combination that is binded to
SET_LANGUAGE_PROFILE, the message "no key bindings" appears on braille
display. My .lpf file contains only one line for text-table and in .ktb
file I have bound keys as follows :

bind Key1+Key2    SET_LANGUAGE_PROFILE+0
bind Key3+Key4    SET_LANGUAGE_PROFILE+1

This way, when I press first combination, want to use no profile and when
press the second combination language profile will be selected which means
my desired text-table is selected.