[BRLTTY] problems installing brltty-5.4

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Dec 4 11:13:11 EST 2016

Hi.  I don't know if you remember, but I have been unable to install
brltty 5.4 because of a problem with linuxdoc-tools not properly
working  with  Brlapi.sgml.  Well, I have found out that it will work
if I do not use pipe, but use temporary files instead.  The pipe
limits the size  of its input or output to 8192 bytes.  So, I wonder
if we could change the Makefile to use temorary files and this would
solve my problems with minimal impact?

The command would be something like this with different file names
cat BrlAPI.sgml | sgmlpre output=txt  | nsgmls -D /usr/share/sgml -D
/usr/share/linuxdoc-tools -ifmttxt > out.1

Thanks in advance for any help on this one.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com