[BRLTTY] brltty for Android

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:03:19 EST 2016

Hi all. If anyone here uses BRLTTY for Android, I have a few questions.
1. Is there a way to keep brltty for crashing on web content? An example,
open google play newsstand, and open a news item. BRLTTY then restarts
until my Vario Ultra went into standby mode.
2. Is there a way to write in contracted braille? All I can do is write in
computer braille. If I could write in grade two, contracted, even if it
were UEB, I'd be much faster, as that's what I'm used to writing in,
although I'd settle for computer braille, as it's much faster than writing
on the touch screen.
thanks.

--
Devin Prater