[BRLTTY] install gentoo with brltty 5.2, rev unknown

Charaya charaya at t-online.de
Wed Dec 21 02:05:11 EST 2016

yes there are spaces when i'm typing.
Brltty seems to pick out some lines from the screen, (maybe some audio errors that i can't see with speakup) or maybe some outputlines to but with a lot of empty lines in between. So when you type ls -1 or whatever you have a lot of lines and a fiew outputlines but not the corect order, just maybe the thirt line of the output and the seventh line with a lot of new lines between and after - i hope you understand what i mean...
What can i do now? Or how could i use an  other program as the terminal emulator if its running.

---------