[BRLTTY] Problem with typing in liberoffice after killing and restarting brltty

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:41:18 EST 2016

I kill the process using -15 , and my destruct() function is as follow :

static void
brl_destruct (BrailleDisplay *brl) {

  PAC_LOG_FUNC_BEGIN

  disconnectBrailleResource(brl, NULL);

  if (brl->data) {
    free(brl->data);
    brl->data = NULL;
  }
  PAC_LOG_FUNC_SUCCESS
}

Another thing is that when I kill brltty, xbrlapi also terminated, and I
can not restart xbrlapi ( error --> BrlApi exception: Invalid parameter on
write ...), is that the problem?