[BRLTTY] some strange issues with brltty 5.3.1

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:46:42 EDT 2016

hi
That's an option. Have a hybrid approach, one part in kernelspace and
one part in userspace? I'm no expert on this by any means, but it's an
option. I'm still going to try to get the pulse folks to fix their bug,
and it is their bug. If I can, it will fix a bunch of issues that were
nearly impossible to pinpoint, like espeakup, that's the speakup package
that uses espeak to speak not being able to get sound through once you
were logged into a graphical session with PA running.
Thanks
Kendell Clark