[BRLTTY] configuring brltty as a screenreader

Mark Peveto southernprince73 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 23:02:21 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I'm wondering what all needs to be configured to use brltty as a screen reader.  I"ve set the speech driver, or at least I think I have.  I'm not sure
if I need to set it for espeak, or speech dispatcher.  Like Kendell, it's monotone when it speaks, but at this point, if i can get this console
speaking, it'd make my day.  Wrokign with f123, a manjaro based distro.  I know kendell's working on it for sonar, but I'd like to learn how to apply
this for f123, too.  I'm not trying to compete, I just wanna see 'em both talk, so would like to learn how to configure this myself, if someone on this
list is willing to help me learn.
Since Kendell's tackling it, I thought of asking him, but Kendell, friend, I know you've got yoru hanbds full with all you'e got going and don't have
the time to help me with a curiosity project.
thanks folks.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Sent from F123 visual using alpine 2.20.13