[BRLTTY] Compiling brailleback with brltty 5.4

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 04:52:27 EST 2016

Ok,
I have compiled brltty for android, but currently my device has no
bluetooth hardware, so I need to connect braille display to the android
device via usb.

My device and it's driver are listed in the device setting of brltty app
and I can select them, but there is no braille output.

Here is the output of "adb logcat " command that related to brltty :

D/brltty  (18813): activity state change: braille-driver: 6[starting]
> D/brltty  (18813): checking braille device:
> usb:vendorIdentifier=0X03EB+productIdentifier=0X2013+serialNumber=null
> D/brltty  (18813): checking for braille driver: pa
> W/linker  (18813): libbrlttybpa.so: unused DT entry: type 0x6ffffffe arg
> 0x644
> W/linker  (18813): libbrlttybpa.so: unused DT entry: type 0x6fffffff arg
> 0x1
> E/brltty  (18813): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol
> "dotsTable_ISO11548_1" referenced by "libbrlttybpa.so"...
> E/brltty  (18813): cannot load braille driver:
> /data/data/org.a11y.brltty.android/app_drivers/libbrlttybpa.so
> E/brltty  (18813): braille driver not loadable: pa
> D/brltty  (18813): braille driver not found
> D/brltty  (18813): activity action failed: braille-driver: start
> D/brltty  (18813): activity state change: braille-driver: 2[scheduled]

This driver works fine on ubuntu, and I don't know what is the problem
here?