[BRLTTY] preference setting problem

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 5 11:41:59 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2016/10/05 at 22:03 +0800]

>>Am I understanding corerectly, then, that the settings are being
>>saved but probably aren't being restored on reboot?
>You're right.

What happens if you tell brltty to load the preferences after the system is
fully up?

Then we need a debug log for what's happening during the reboot. Try adding
lines like these to your brltty.conf file:

   log-file /path/to/logfile
   log-level debug

My personal guess is that brltty is starting before /var is mounted. Is /var in
a different partition?