[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Windows, and Actilino support

Felix Grützmacher - Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH felix.gruetzmacher at handytech.de
Tue Apr 4 07:18:57 EDT 2017

Hello,

with the Creators Update looming, I’m wondering if someone could point me at
some hints on the following questions:

-          BRLTTY version 5.4 still seems to be the current release, dating
June 28th 2016. Is this indeed the version which will be used by Creatos
Update in Narrator? I am asking because this would mean our latest device,
Actilino, would not be included, and of course we are eager to have all our
devices supported without any configuration on the part of the user.

-          Last time I tested BRLTTY for Windows, I used a precompiled
binary with NVDA but was unable to connect to my Handy Tech device. Is there
a test bed for BRLTTY on Windows which I should be aware of, and which I
could use to verify that any given device would work with Narrator?

Thanks very much in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Felix Grützmacher

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Felix Grützmacher

Softwareentwickler

Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH

Brunnenstraße 10

72160 Horb

Germany

Tel: +49 (0)7451 5546-37

Fax: +49 (0)7451 5546-67

E-Mail:  <mailto:felix.gruetzmacher at handytech.de>
felix.gruetzmacher at handytech.de

Internet:  <http://www.handytech.de/> www.handytech.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Horb-Nordstetten - Handelsregister Stuttgart HRB
440471 - Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Siegfried Kipke - USt-IdNr.: DE 213 128
795

headquarter: Horb-Nordstetten · company registration office: Stuttgart HRB
440471 · owner / manager: Dipl.-Ing. Siegfried Kipke · USt-IdNr.: DE 213 128
795

  _____

Werden Sie Teil unserer Handy Tech Internetgemeinde und bleiben Sie immer
informiert!

Join the Handy Tech web-community and stay up to date!

Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/HandyTechDeutschland> Deutsch,
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Handy-Tech-International/354164697955031>
English,  <http://www.youtube.com/user/HandyTechVideos> Youtube,
<https://twitter.com/handy_tech> Twitter, RSS-Feed: