[BRLTTY] Using liblouis translation in brltty

Vikash Kesharwani vikash.kesarwani at kritikalsolutions.com
Tue Apr 4 08:42:37 EDT 2017

Hi how can I use liblouis translation in brltty so that I can have all
translation supported by liblouis in my brltty build.

I am building the brltty from source and using it in my project, but it
does not seem to support all the translation. I tried converting liblouis
tables into brltty tables using brltty-ttb but it could not translate a lot
of keywords defined in liblouis. Is there any solution for this. Please
help.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Kesarwani