[BRLTTY] Using liblouis translation in brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Apr 4 10:34:38 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Vikash Kesharwani on 2017/04/04 at 18:12 +0530]

>how can I use liblouis translation in brltty so that I can have all
>translation supported by liblouis in my brltty build.

this is a feature that I'd definitely like to add. How urgent is it? What I'm
really asking is if it can wait till after 5.5 is released. We can always
release 5.6 shortly thereafter with liblouis support.

I'm also wondering what the syntax should be to mean that a liblouis table is
being specified. We could have a preference menu setting for which type of
table, e.g. native or liblouis. We could have a file name qualifier, e.g.
ll:tablename. What do people think?