[BRLTTY] Slightly OT: Sending an Android lof of me attempting to connect Apex to Android

Zachary Morris morriszachary99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 10:30:32 EDT 2017

Hello,
I brought this up months ago, but now, since we are at the brink
of releasing a new version of Brltty, I wanted to bring this up
because I would like support for the BrailleNote Apex in brltty
5.5.  I'm not sure what data you would need me to capture in a
log file so I can send it, but there's no errors or anything
popping up, it's just, the braille won't appear on the Apex's
braille display.
  Thanks,
Zachary Morris
Sent from a BrailleNote