[BRLTTY] Slightly OT: Sending an Android lof of me attemptingtoconnect Apex to Android

Zachary Morris morriszachary99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:16:14 EDT 2017

Ok, thanks for letting me know if that was off-topic, I just
wanted to make sure that it was on topic, but thank you.  So,
I'll connect my Apex to my tablet tonight.  But as far as the
cable goes, would I use USB client to Micro USB, or a usb host to
micro USB.
  Thanks,
Zachary Morris
Sent from a BrailleNote