[BRLTTY] Current virtual teminal in brltty driver

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Apr 20 03:09:31 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Vikash Kesharwani on 2017/04/15 at 11:19 +0530]

>Is there any way to get currently selected virtual terminal in a Braille
>Display driver.

What, exactly, are you trying to do? This sort of thing shouldn't be hard-coded
within a braille driver. The proper way to do it is to let the user configure
status cells to show information like that.

>I tried to use *currentScreen* from *scr.c*, but it always returns 0.

Having braille code depend on screen code isn't good design. For example, even
if you get something like that to work, you'll have no guarantee that a fugure
release of brltty will still support it.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.