[BRLTTY] Brltty On moto G5 with Android 7.0.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 21 10:49:39 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2017/04/21 at 15:51 +0200]

>where can i find some help for specific devices?

Do you mean specific Android devices or specific braille devices?

>I for example can not click on items with the cursor routing buttons.

How are you trying to click on an item? You may be expecting any routing key to
click on an item, but that isn't how it works. Each routing key performs a
different function. For example: the first routing key brings the cursor to the
item, the second clicks on the item, the third long clicks on the item, etc.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.