[BRLTTY] Brltty On moto G5 with Android 7.0.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Fri Apr 21 09:51:11 EDT 2017

Hi!
Just trying out brltty with my VarioUltra on my Moto G5 smartphone.
Its very very cool that things are working.
However where can i find some help for specific devices?
There are some glitches which may be caused by me or brltty.
I for example can not click on items with the cursor routing buttons.
Or it seems to work randomly.
I don’t know if its because i haven’t got the hang of it yet or if there is something with the VarioConnect emulation and brltty.
/A