[BRLTTY] Alva Delphi 440 in 64 bit

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 21 18:41:41 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Aquilino Rodrigues on 2017/04/20 at 12:45 +0100]

>In a previous post I asked for help regarding the use of a Alva Delphi 440
>in Windows 64 bits.
>
>I was advised to use BrlTTY 5.2(1) however i cannot find this version in
>the old versions page.

I just checked and it's there.

>I tried brltty52.zip <http://www.brltty.com/archive/brltty52.zip> but it seems
>to be a Linux compilation.

No, that's for DOS.

>Could someone please give me the direct link for the right version?

If you were given the recommendation to use 5.2 because later versions didn't
work with NVDA, could you please try the just released 5.5 instead as we
believe that the NVDA problem has now been fixed. It'll be in the Current
Release section of the Download page.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.