[BRLTTY] LibLouis support.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 24 17:25:38 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Devin Prater on 2017/04/24 at 16:11 +0000]

>I have Liblouis installed, but I haven't seen the tables in BRLTTY
>though. I’d just have the Liblouis tables in the text tables. Maybe
>enable Grade Two input using those Liblouis tables, as Narrator has.

On Linux there's no need to make a copy of LibLouis's tables. Brltty uses them
right from where they already are installed as part of LibLouis.

This won't be true for Windows. I'll look into how to do it and let this list
know when it's working.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.