[BRLTTY] installation of systemd unit files

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 24 18:05:13 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Mike Gorse on 2017/04/24 at 17:58 -0400]

>I should probably figure out if there is a standard that we're following here
>and/or look at what some other packages do before I recommend anything about
>what should be done, if anything.

Thanks. Please do let me know. Changing it is no problem at all. I, like you,
just want to know what the right thing to be doing is.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.