[BRLTTY] problem with brltty and polkit

Kelly Prescott kprescott at coolip.net
Sun Apr 30 11:42:13 EDT 2017

Dave, it looks like when I use ldd on the brltty which is packaged for
arch, it does not include the polkit libraries.
My version does.
I think, I might have a conflict between my version and the arch version.
I am going to rebuild the original package, making sure to include the
polkit libraries, and then I will let you know the results.
Thanks for your patients.  I am familiar with C, but I am not used to
working with such large projects.
-- Kelly Prescott