[BRLTTY] Alva Satellite pro on Windows 7 64-bits with NVDA

Patrick ZAJDA patrick at zajda.fr
Fri Jan 20 08:47:44 EST 2017

Hello all,

For information, bug submitted to NVAccess [1].

I tested all BRLTTY versions from 4.5 to 5.4, the crash begins to occur
from 5.3, now I use 5.1.
Version 5.2 has very high latency and sometimes my brail display is not
refreshed at all.

Now the bug is on NVAccess hands, I'll not continue to post on this list
for this question because it looks like I am the only member who is
concerned by this issue.
People who would be interested in following this issue can do it on Github.

Thanks and best regards,

Patrick

[1] https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/6764