[BRLTTY] Alva Satellite pro on Windows 7 64-bits with NVDA

Patrick ZAJDA patrick at zajda.fr
Mon Jan 16 11:19:52 EST 2017

Le 16/01/2017 à 16:24, Dave Mielke a écrit :
> These are all harmless, although the three freopen() errors shouldn't be
> reporting this particular case (file descriptor not in use). None these errors
> indicate why the service is failing.
>
> I'm not very familiar with Windows. Might there be some other kind of error log
> that you can look at?

Sorry, this way is the only one I know in this case.
Now I didn't change anything, but the service start.
But when I select BRLTTY in NVDA braille settings, I have these errors
in the same place I looked before:
Warning (I have it twice): "unexpected service control code: 4"
Info: "BrlAPI connection fd=000000f8 accepted: inet 127.0.0.1:53415"
Error: "usbSubmitRequest error 40: Function not implemented."
Error: "USB interface claim error 5: Input/output error."
Then I have messages from Windows error reporting.

Could it be a compatibility issue with the brail API version embedded
with NVDA?

It looks like strange, because before the service didn't start. But
sometimes it starts but it is stopped when I select it with NVDA.

Hop these others information will help.

Thanks,

--
Patrick ZAJDA