[BRLTTY] autospeak=yes and using BRLTTY without braille display

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jan 28 16:35:13 EST 2017

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2017/01/19 at 14:31 +0100]

>Is there a way to set this preference from the configuration? If not, could such
>a setting be added? That'd be enough for me.

The -o [--override-preference] option has now been added. For example:

   -o autospeak=yes

This option can be specified any number of times in order to override as many
preferences as desired. Several preferences can also be set with one use of the
option by separating them with a comma.