[BRLTTY] how to use brltty on mac

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Sep 3 02:05:58 EDT 2017

OK, I followed the steps and all seemed to go well, cfg-darwin worked
OK, when I gave the prefix of /opt/local/bin, all worked make and make
install, but when I ran screen and tried to run brltty, I got the
brltty 5.5 line on the screen but the process disappeared.  The only
line I saw in the log file system.log was the following:
Sep  3 01:51:54 John-Covicis-MacBook-Pro brltty[40791]: no path for
address 0x114ce9000

This was true whether I used Bluetooth or Usb.