[BRLTTY] how to use brltty on mac

rmgls rmgls at orange.fr
Sun Sep 3 05:37:18 EDT 2017

Hi,

This night I was fighting against a permission denied.
I discovered the culprit:

In preferences =>  sharing  I checked  remote management.
And this one is incompatible with screen sharing .
Good to know.
Unchecking  remote management and checking screen sharing
Solved my  shmget error: permission denied.

Please John,  try  to check screen sharing.
I am not sure  if it is your problem, but it must be verified.

2.  I modified the permissions in my scompiled screen.
I attach it, please see if  you have the same results?

Best regards.

Raoul
rmgls at orange.fr <mailto:rmgls at orange.fr>