[BRLTTY] Braille display, brltty and Narrator

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 09:49:15 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I've added my Baum SuperVario40 to work with Narrator.

I use windows10 pro version 1703 64 bits.

I can get only English and I have to use my mothertongue language that is
Hebrew too.

I choosed computer Braille but I can not see option to use Hebrew Braille
table.

When I start working with Narrator I get the information that Brltty 5.4 is
used.

My question: how can I get Hebrew to work too with NARRATOR?

I use NVDA and there I use Libluis tables including Hebrew.

Thanks for any help.

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician & Piano-Tuner